1. When did you realize that you wanted to be an author?
In 2011 when my boys (my husband and son) suggested to have my experiences published
2. How long does it take for you to write one of your books?
It took me a year to finish this memoir
3. How do you balance your work schedule when you’re busy writing?
Make time to write. Make time doing what’s enjoyed
4. How do you come up with ideas for your books?
My book is a Memoir, so I use my experiences along with Christian principles
5. When did you write your first book?
In 2011, but waited on publishing
6. What are your hobbies when you’re not writing?
Reading, Community endeavors
7. What does your family and close friends think of your writing?
8. What was one of the most interesting things that you learned about yourself when you published your first book?
The Lord had used the experience to strengthen me.
9. How many books have you written?
Which one is your favorite? Don’t Resign is my first book, but I’m currently working on its sequel I Didn’t Resign
10. What do you think makes a good story?
For nonfiction, Authenticity. For Fiction, the plot.