From Tempeh Tequila Taco Sliders and Chiles Rellenos to Crispy Mexican Churros, this cookbook celebrates the flavors of Mexico and shows you how easy it is to prepare authentic and delicious vegan dishes in your very own kitchen – on even the busiest of weeknights.
Whether you are a vegan, vegetarian or meat-eater looking to reduce the amount of animal products in your diet, the Essential Mexican Cookbook for Vegans will inspire you to cook traditional and mouthwatering dishes for even the most inexperienced of cooks.
- All recipes are designed to take no longer than 30 minutes preparation time
- No artificial vegan ‘meat’ or hard to find ingredients. All recipes are made up of ingredients that you would commonly have in your pantry or can easily find at your local supermarket.
- Authentic and traditional dishes have been carefully refined for a plant-based diet yet still retain the taste, texture, and flavor of your favorite Mexican meals.
Try These Mouthwatering Mexican Recipes Today…
- Tempeh Tequila Taco Sliders
- Smoky Chili Wedges with Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Chiles Rellenos (Cheese Stuffed Chilies)
- Pozole (Traditional Mexican Stew)
- Bean Tostadas with Pico de Gallo
- Mexican Potato Skins with Sour Cashew Cream
- Chilaquiles With Lentils
- Vegan Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
- Pineapple & Apple Empanadas
- Mayan Spiced Chocolate Pudding
- Buñuelos (Cinnamon-Sugar Crisps)
- And Much Much More!
A delightful and tantalizing Mexican food journey awaits you in the recipes within this book.
Download Your Copy & Start Cooking Easy & Delicious Mexican Vegan Dishes Today!
Available To Read On All Kindles, Smart Phones, Laptops, And Tablets.
Check Out What Others Are Saying…
“Really enjoyed this book. As the author states, the ingredients are simple and easy to find. I look forward to making these dishes.” – Courage1973
“Love this book. I’ve been wanting for the longest time to consider going vegan full time. I just am not that convinced since all I can imagine is how bland and tasteless must vegan recipes be! Not anymore.
This book defies the myth of Vegan diet. I can’t wait to try out all the recipes. They seem so appetizing and so rich in taste. Well maybe because I love Mexican food that’s why I’m so excited to try all the recipes here.” – Nathalie Helmsworth
“The book is excellent.I just wanted to say how easy these recipes were for me to follow.Once you obtain the Mexican spices, which can be purchased online from websites, you can make all of these delicious foods. I’ve made already 3 dishes from here including Mexican Quinoa.This book rocks and the food is delicious!” – Sonia
“Great book, easy and tasty recipes” – Damian Reeve
Tags: vegan, vegetarian, Mexican, mexican cookbook, vegetarian cookbook, vegan cookbook, vegan recipes, dairy free, vegan diet, lactose free, egg free, mexican vegetarian, milk allergy, lactose intolerance, non dairy